About our Firm
Articles and News
The attorneys at the Diamond Law Group are experienced in the preparation of wills and trusts. We can represent those who desire a simple instrument to accomplish specific goals, as well as preparing more complicated instruments to take advantage of the varied ways to reduce estate tax obligations.
Our attorneys will consult with you to determine the best estate planning method to accomplish your intended goals. Drafts of the documents intended for your use are prepared for you to review. Once you understand the nature of the documents and are satisfied that they reflect your intent, an appointment is made for you to execute the documents in our offices.
The documents which are commonly executed by our clients include the following:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Proxies
- Health Care Instructions
Why do you need a will or trust?
- If you have children, you want to determine who will act as their guardian if you are unable to do so.
- If you have family heirlooms or possessions of sentimental value, you may want to direct who will get them.
- If you have a child with special needs, you want to insure that your assets are used to care for them properly.
- If you have substantial assets, you want to use the opportunities available under the tax code to reduce your estate tax obligations as much as possible. This will help provide that your hard earned savings will go to your family as you intend.
These are only a few of the reasons for executing a will or trust.
For your convenience, we have provided you with our Will Questionnaire. Please download and complete it at your convenience and Contact Us to schedule an appointment.
Back to Top
Diamond Law Group
5173 Merrick Road
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
Offices in Suffolk, Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn upon request